A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Jennings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Jennings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Anne Jennings MD is a female Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jill A. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Jill Jennings has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Jennings practices Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.