A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Jertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Jertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Jertson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jertson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Jertson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Evelyn Jertson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Jertson practice?
- Dr. Jill Jertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Jertson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Essex Junction, VT.
See Williamsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.