A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Justice is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Justice
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Justice Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Justice, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Justice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- West Virginia Univeristy - Morgantown, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill McClanahan Justice MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Justice practice?
- Dr. Jill Justice has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Justice practices Diagnostic Radiology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Radiologists.