A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Justice is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Justice, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Justice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- West Virginia Univeristy - Morgantown, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill McClanahan Justice MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Justice practice?
- Dr. Jill Justice has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Justice practices Diagnostic Radiology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Radiologists.