A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Klessig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Klessig is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Klessig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Risk Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Klessig graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Klessig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Marie Klessig MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Klessig practice?
- Dr. Jill Klessig has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Klessig practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.