A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Watson, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Watson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Thomas More Hospital
- Purcell Municipal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Leverett Watson MD and PC is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill L. Watson practice?
- Dr. Jill Watson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jill Watson practices Family Medicine near Usaf Academy, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Canon City, CO and Colorado Springs, CO.
See Usaf Academy Primary Care Doctors.