A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill S Liebman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill S Liebman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill S Liebman, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Memory Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Liebman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill S Liebman DO is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jill S Liebman practice?
- Dr. Jill S Liebman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jill S Liebman practices Neurology near North Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL and Coral Springs, FL.
See North Miami Beach Neurologists.