Dr. Jill Liebman DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2017
Trigeminal Neuralgia
After 10 years suffering pain, Dr Liebman reffer to Dr. Aizik L Wolf of Miami Neuroscience for Gamma Knife treatment and the pain is history now.

April 5th, 2016
Do not go to this doctor the doctor is clueless with her diagnosis when I had being to 4 previous neurologist that all told me the same and Dr.liebman completely had another diagnosed I went to her because my primary thought it would be convenient to same both doctors in the same medical center but I truly regret his advise she was not I had expected of a neurologist !?!??!?

February 21st, 2016
My daughter died!
Brought my daughter in because of new severe headaches. Dr. Scheduled her for a routine MRI to be done at a facility her company owns. She died in her sleep of an aneurysm 2 nights later

October 23rd, 2015
unfortunately dr. Jill think that she knows better than the her patient if they have pain or not in fact she she really make me feel uncomfortable suggesting that I don't have being pain have pain and made me feel like I'm lying about my pain . I will not recommend seeing her .

June 23rd, 2015
Great for my Mom
After having mixed feelings of previous neurologists, I am so glad I brought my mom to see Dr. Liebman. She is a very compassionate and thorough doctor. The entire office is professional and I've never had to wait for an appointment, yet it seems she spends more time than any doctor previously. I feel at ease having my mom under the care of Dr. Liebman.

May 12th, 2015
Condescending and disregarding
Very condescending, disregarding doctor who doesn't listen to patient's valid concerns and questions.

January 2nd, 2015
Excellent physican and staff.

September 24th, 2014
Great Dr.
She was very busy but spent time with me explaining everything in her opinion what we can do to help my migraines. I have TBI and PTSD from being overseas and after going to the VA for over a year, she is the only one who took the time to figure out how to prevent my migraines rather then medicate me. I would recommend her to anyone.

November 16th, 2012
Excellent Dr!
Exceptional neurologist who cares, with an awesome staff. I would definitely recommend her.

May 30th, 2012
patient
Dr. George Levy would turn over in his grave -would he be able to witness the rudeness of this Dr. and her staff- Dr. Lieberman has not once but x2 entered my room addressing me by wrong name -she has no professional concern and love for her work and patients and it reflects on the attitude on her staff -it is a shame

May 16th, 2011
Highly Recommend
Dr. Liebman spends time with my aging parents, answering their questions and explaining their conditions to them. Importantly, she has a nice manner and seems genuinely interested in them. We are very pleased with this doctor.

July 27th, 2010
Migraine Sufferer
Dr. Liebman is not the friendliest but she cares and she is the BEST! She is not a bullishter and she gives you the facts. The staff is fun and professional. I have changed all of my physicians at some point or other but she has staying power.