A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Linse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Linse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Linse graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Linse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Elizabeth Linse MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Linse practice?
- Dr. Jill Linse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Linse practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.