A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Linse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linse
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Linse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Linse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Linse graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Linse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Elizabeth Linse MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Linse practice?
- Dr. Jill Linse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Linse practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.