A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Linse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Linse graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Linse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast St John`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jill Linse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Linse practice?
Dr. Jill Linse practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Lake, MN and Cottage Grove, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians and Saint Paul Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Liana Linse, Dr. Julia Linse, Dr. Leann Linse, Dr. Julie Linse, Dr. Julianne Linse, Dr. Leanna Linse