Dr. Jill Manahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Manahan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jill Manahan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2016

Excellent experience

Reading the reviews from years past are not at all indicative of the physician I saw. I was with my mother who had a set-back after a hospitalization and needed immediate attention. Her primary care physician had recently left the practice and we changed to Dr. Manahan. This was my mom's first visit, she was prompt, caring and ACCURATE with her interventions. Went WELL above and beyond in this situation. Her actions and diagnosis prevented another hospitalization and for that we're grateful. In a world filled with so much negativity, I'm HAPPY to report so positively about someone who actually cares.

October 15th, 2014

Terrible bed side manner, arrogant demeanor and seemed uninterested in taking care of me or my issue. I see another provider in this office and love her...I will refuse to see this one ever again...staff could also be more friendly

October 11th, 2013

Unhappy

Appointments easy to make - Feel like she doesn't know what's wrong and does not care to find out. After seeing a previous Dr. that left this practice, I am terribly discouraged. I honestly feel like - times up, can't figure it out - talk to the nurse - who says "I am in the middle and trying to figure this out" - not very comforting and I have been ill for quite a while. I am discouraged and not happy.

May 13th, 2013

After having a primary care in this same office who is and was wonderful this was a major disappointment. Spent very little time. Did not have knowledge nor attempt to listen to my concerns or address them. Seemed upset I had been to a specialist whom the previous PCP had referred me to. Will not see her again

May 2nd, 2013

terrible

no compassion, the office is a scattered. my opinion, I could never recommend this doctor or this group.

May 1st, 2013

Great doctor in a Convenient Location

Had several doctors over the years and must say she is without a doubt the best I've seen. Extremely friendly, very knowledgable, and any time I had to go in she's had whatever problem I've gone to her with identified and cured within a week. Read some of the other reviews, one of which seemed almost attacking and I can't for the life of me figure out how anyone could have bad things to say about her after visiting? Highly recommend. Great doctor

September 25th, 2012

Good

Good visit. Nice personality and knew what she was doing.

September 25th, 2012

Nice

Dr Manahan was easy to talk to and made me feel heard. She was knowledgeable and timely.One of the above reviews stated she was from UTMC and her husband was the department head but they are not talking about the same Dr. Manahan. The one I am talking about is at Queen City Physicians in Ohio.

July 20th, 2012

She was not very thorough. When confronted with an unusual problem she goes with the easiest answer without researching.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry you had a bad experience and felt as if I was not thorough enough. I would love the chance to meet with you again and try to right the wrong!

July 25th, 2010

Horrible!

She is a horrible doctor! Her colleagues and patients all agree, and it is very upsetting that UTMC continues to employ such a miserable doctor. She has the worst bed side manner, she isn't very knowledgeable and her surgery skills are laughable! She is not liked by most of the people she works with, and the only reason she is still working is because her husband is the department head. She is rude. She is a bad doctor. She is a socialite that just wants the title of a doctor, but not the job that goes along with it.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry you had a bad experience with this physician, however, it was not me. I am NOT at UTMC and my husband is not even a physician.

December 21st, 2016