Dr. Jill Mazurek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Mazurek?

August 11th, 2011

don't bother trying if you have a special needs child

I have 2 children who are normally very healthy and we are moving to the carmel area so I inquired about switching to the practice. My son is on the autism spectrum and we are delaying his immunizations-he has received most, but not all on time. We are working towards completing them. When I called the office they asked me if i had a special needs child (YES) and if we are following the AAP guidelines for immunizations (sort of). I was called the next day and told they are not taking new patients and that all of their doctors follow the AAP guidelines and their practice is not for my family. So don't bother calling unless you have a typical child...

February 24th, 2011

Excellent bedside manner, patient, caring, compassionate,knowledgeable, spends time so that you don't feel rushed, easy to understand - explains diagnosis information very easily, my children absolutely love her also.

November 1st, 2010

Mom of 3

I found Dr. Mazurek at the hospital when the Pediatrition that we were going to use was on vacation, so we saw her and loved her spunky personality! We have been seeing her for 6+ years and have been 100% satisfied with every visit. She is always there when you need her and has called from her home after business hours, to give us test results early, so we would know ASAP! Love that! She always goes above and beyond. The only things I don't like is the way that they do the scheduling as far as yearly visits. It is confusing and sometimes we fall behind because I forget to call when they start scheduling for the month that we should next see her. VERY CONFUSING!! We love her and would not take our children any place else!

October 17th, 2010

Our family absolutely loves Dr. Mazurek! Her bedside manner is outstanding (our girls truly, truly love her), and she is an incredibly experienced and bright doctor, of course !

June 7th, 2010

Quite Simply - The Best!

My kids and I both love her - she totally "gets" our family. Takes time to understand the nature of our kids and the way we parent, and remembers that every time she gives us advice. Cannot say enough great things about her!

December 10th, 2015