A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill McCarley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill McCarley is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill McCarley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarley graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. McCarley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill McCarley MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jill McCarley practice?
- Dr. Jill McCarley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill McCarley practices Psychiatry near Athens, TX.
See Athens Psychiatrists.