A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill McCarley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill McCarley is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarley
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. McCarley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill McCarley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarley graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. McCarley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill D McCarley MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jill D. McCarley practice?
- Dr. Jill McCarley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill McCarley practices Psychiatry near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Johnson City Psychiatrists.