A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill McCarley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill McCarley is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill McCarley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarley graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. McCarley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill D McCarley MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jill D. McCarley practice?
- Dr. Jill McCarley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill McCarley practices Psychiatry near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Johnson City Psychiatrists.