A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Miedema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miedema
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miedema Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Miedema, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miedema graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miedema has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Holland Community Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Kristin Miedema MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill K. Miedema practice?
- Dr. Jill Miedema has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Miedema practices Family Medicine near Holland, MI.
See Holland Family Physicians.