A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Miedema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miedema
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Miedema, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miedema graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miedema has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Holland Community Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Kristin Miedema MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill K. Miedema practice?
- Dr. Jill Miedema has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Miedema practices Family Medicine near Holland, MI.
See Holland Family Physicians.