A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Mines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Mines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Mines, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mines graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mines has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St Johns Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill S Mines MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jill S. Mines practice?
- Dr. Jill Mines has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Mines practices Dermatology near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Dermatologists.