Dr. Jill Murray MD Patient Reviews

3.8

February 24th, 2012
Dr Murray delivered my only child and she was wonderful. She tells you the truth and is very patient and caring. She listened to what I wanted and did not treat my like an idiot. Being a RN at Memorial, the L & D staff recommended her to me and I am so glad that they did.

December 18th, 2011
Dr. Murray has delivered my last 2 babies and did an excellent job. She has also helped me through 2 miscarriages and provided good follow through. She was highly recommended to me by the birth center staff years ago and I have never regretted my decision to see her for all of my OBGYN care. My OBGYN history is somewhat complicated and she always seems to be up on current research or is willing to do more research if necessary. I am currently due with twins and never questioned her ability to handle a "high risk" pregnancy with me. I know that she would refer me to another physician if she did not feel confident in her abilities to safely care for me throughout this pregnancy. I have referred her to many friends and will continue to do so.