A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Nye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Nye is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Nye, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nye graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Elaine Nye DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Nye practice?
- Dr. Jill Nye has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jill Nye practices Family Medicine near Kulpmont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Carmel, PA and Danville, PA.
See Kulpmont Family Physicians.