A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Nye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Nye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nye
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Nye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Nye, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nye graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill E Nye DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Nye practice?
- Dr. Jill Nye has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Nye practices Family Medicine near Kulpmont, PA.
See Kulpmont Family Physicians.