A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Nye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Nye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nye
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Nye, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nye graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill E Nye DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Nye practice?
- Dr. Jill Nye has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Nye practices Family Medicine near Kulpmont, PA.
See Kulpmont Family Physicians.