A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Watson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Watson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Watson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill P Watson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jill P. Watson practice?
- Dr. Jill Watson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jill Watson practices Pediatrics near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Clermont Pediatricians.