Overall Review

April 12th, 2015
I recently had taken my child to see the doctor. I was very disappointed with her bedside manner and attitude. Not sure if this is normal or if she woke up in the wrong side if bed. She was very short and seemed to have an attitude. Even my child stated she didn't care for her, which we have never felt this way at the office. My child and I never want to see her again and would not recommend her to another family. It is sad because the office staff and other doctors are always very courteous and seem concerned.

August 7th, 2014
She's a Keeper
She is very quick; however, thorough with her examiniation and diagnosis. She makes my 11 year old son very comfortable with communicating with her. Take note that he is very reserved and selective about speaking privately, especially about private matters. He thinks she's a cool, stylish doctor...I do too. He has been her patient for at least 4 years, not a sickly child, but visits at least twice a year.

April 28th, 2014
Impatient and Condesending
My son only had 3 visits with Dr. Pellicoro before I decided to change doctors. On two of the visits, I expected her to come back into the office to clarify something for me and she didn't. During the time she was in the office, she was short, sharp with her tongue and seemed to have quite an attitude. I had to take my son to a specialist and there was no follow up from her. I would not recommend her to be anyone's doctor.

December 31st, 2013
Excellent doctor
Dr. Pellicoro is an excellent Pediatrician. She is just one of several doctors within this practice and my children love her. She has a wonderful bedside manner; she communicates well with children/teens and has an upbeat personality. I had to take my 15 yr. old daughter to the doctor this past weekend and she became practically giddy when she heard the doctor's voice through the door. We both laughed and she told me that Dr. Pellicoro is her favorite doctor! (this comes from my child that HATES going to the doctor! ) This says a lot about Dr. Pellicoro. In regards to my only giving 1 star for "follows up after visit" - I'll be honest, I don't think I've EVER had a doctor (in any specialty) follow up after a visit; But I have been told to contact the office if my child is not better in a few days. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Pellicoro!