Dr. Jill Pentecostes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Pentecostes?

September 9th, 2017

Nice person; ineffective doctor

Incredibly passive and poor diagnostician. She has been practicing as a PCP in NYC for 25 years, yet somehow knows no specialists. [First red flag]. For all referrals, she hands you a sheet with a number to call the Cornell referral line. Zero follow-up (with the patient or other doctors) and always dismissing symptoms ("I think you'll be fine") regardless of how severe they become. The real issue that she has a very warm personality, so it's difficult to know how bad she is at practicing medicine until you actually get sick.

April 26th, 2017

Horrible experience

My appointment was booked over a month ago. I was given the wrong appointment time and told I was late, and that since it was my first time and didn't arrive 15 minutes early that I'll have to be rescheduled. I insisted on being seen, and a manager arranged to have me seen in 20 minutes. I waited 45 minutes before complaining, I was then told I'd be seen in 30 minutes. After finally being called by a nurse to take my vitals I was left in a room for a half hour. At this point I'd been waiting 2 1/2 hours. Never again!

December 3rd, 2013

Great MD

I've been a patient of Dr. P for way over 12 years. She's been great , she really listens & gives me great health advise. I've refered my family & friends to her & still continue to refer her. I work in the medical field & proud to say she is a very good doctor. FYI, you have to be on time !

October 2nd, 2012

Dr Pentecostes is the best Dr I ever had!!! She is easy to talk to and she takes her time explaining things. I wouldnt change her for the world!

June 3rd, 2011

She is a peoplesm Doctor.

December 31st, 2010

great diagnostician

A friend took me to Dr. P when I was on the verge of pnemonia after a series of bronchial and sinus infections. Dr P has helped me to manage my overall health both physical and mental -- she knows me as a person and is extremely caring -- which is a rarity in these days of medicine. I am a healthier person overall due to diligence in not overprescribing antibiotics and rotating carefully when needed. Hands down I would say one of the best doctors in New York. Nothing fancy just a great doctor.

May 20th, 2016