A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Peters, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Peters, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Peters has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill M Peters MD is a female Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Peters practice?
- Dr. Jill Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Peters practices Urology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Farmington Urologists.