Overall Review

3.9

May 15th, 2014
Do not see
Dont see her unless you have good insurance. I spoke to other people who said she was great and they all had good insurance. I am on state insurance and so is someone else I know and neither of us had good experiences.

October 11th, 2013
I had been experiencing urinary discomfort for many years and have been seen by several uriologists. Was diagnosised by one dr as having IC intersistial cystis. For about 7 months i would go for dmso treatments to relieve the symptoms, this was only a temporary fix. On my last visit i experienced major sympoms, fatigue, severe back pain which was totally blown off by the previous uriologist. I had a kidney/bladder/urinary infection as well as being amenic. I went to see Dr Peters-Gee who was very compassionate and understanding and was diagnosed with an overative bladder. With her help i have been able thus far to keep this condition under control. I would highly recommend this dr. Her knowledge, expertise and professionalism as well as compassion are truly outstanding.

August 13th, 2013
True specialist
I am a young man with IC, Before I got to Dr. Peters-Gee I was lost. Bouncing from one doctor two another with ER visits in-between. No one could tell me what was wrong with me and I felt like I was at the end of my road, Then one doctors recommended I go see her and it was the best thing I could have ever done. I sat in tears in her office that day telling her how and what I felt. But this time it wasn't another doctors who hers the word "Pain" and quickly wanted to get me out of their office. She knew right there what the problem was and has been treating it ever since. It's still a long road and we are still figuring out to this day what works for me and what doesn't. But I am happy now and am on the right medications, yes from time to time they need to be changed or adjusted but I have trust in a doctors. That's something I had thought I lost forever. I am proud to say Dr. Jill M Peters-Gee is my doctors and would recommend her to anyone needing a specialist.

October 9th, 2012
See someone else
She apparently won some award for being the most compassionate doctor. Well, I feel completely different. She is rude and arrogant. It also takes months to get in even for an urgent matter. See someone else. I wanted a sympathetic doctor who cared about me, but thats not what I got

August 10th, 2012
long time patient
Not the same doctor and office that they used to be ten years ago. Dr. has to many patients to keep up with and there for does not follow up. Can not get in the office even for an emergency visit for 2 months because there are to many people. I guess I have already worn out my welcome.

March 27th, 2012
Dr. Peters-Gee has been taking care of my mother for over 5 years. She has been fantastic, caring and responsive to my mother's need.

April 10th, 2011
Excellent female urologist. Diagnosed my urinary problem and helped me learn various ways of dealing with it without medications (per my request).