Dr. Jill Porter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Porter?

Okay doctor, terrible

Posted on December 23rd, 2016

The wait times for this practice are very poor. The 3 appointments I have had in the last year have been waiting in the exam room for at least 30 minutes each time. The doctor only spends 5 minutes with me before leaving. The last straw was when I had the first appointment of the day and the office opened late. After filling out the the standard checklist I was taken into the exam room to be asked the exact same questions. Then I was told that Dr Porter would not even be arriving into the office for another hour.

great physician

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Very knowledgably, genuine concern for patient, Kind.

New patient

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Dr. Porter spent time with us during our first visit in order to understand the diagnosis/prognosis. She was able to give us suggestions on new medication that might be better suited to the patients needs. First impression is that she is an excellent physician who is willing to look at things from a different perspective.

Highly recommend

Posted on February 13th, 2016

Dr. Porter has been a great doc - always prompt, attentive, and spends time to address all concerns. I regularly recommend her to friends who are unhappy with their current provider. The staff there have also been great to work with.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I've not yet had a follow-up appointment. I will in 6 months.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Excellent doctor. I transferred from an OSU doctor to Dr. Porter and can't be happier!

Fabulous

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Dr Porter is a caring, kind and smart doctor. She takes time, listens and enjoys her job.

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Receptionist very rude!

AWESOME

Posted on August 16th, 2013

I look forward to my visit because I know Dr Porter will pay attention, listen to me and work her magic. She is personable, caring and her personality matches her smile. I am an"older" patient-and Dr Porter wants to keep me healthy with suggestions-at the same time she respects my wishes and she exhibits true medical care of the mind, body and spirit.

Staff is VERY rude!

Posted on May 17th, 2012

The staff is VERY rude! I can not believe they still have any patients. I love the Dr.'s and so wish they would "clean" some house!

Great doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2012

My wife and I both go to Dr. Porter and we are very happy with the care that we receive. Dr. Porter is thorough and listens to the issues at hand before making a diagnosis. Her team is professional and courteous.

Nope. 2 visits, looking for new dr.

Posted on April 6th, 2012

Waited 45-60 minutes 1st visit, 30+ second. She was really nice, so I didn't make a big deal about my displeasure with the ridiculously long waits, but I mean...I had an appointment so what the hey? However, I can not get her to reply to my insurance company nor the pharmacist in order to call in a prescription of a daily maintenance drug. Does your insurance require a 90-day scrip? "We do not call in 90 day prescriptions for any insurance carrier". Say what?!? Don't believe me? Call and listen to the voice mail of her assistant (trust me, you won't reach a person). The above is a direct quote. I'm done fussing with this nonsense. Time to find a new doc.