Dr. Jill Porter DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 23rd, 2016
Okay doctor, terrible
The wait times for this practice are very poor. The 3 appointments I have had in the last year have been waiting in the exam room for at least 30 minutes each time. The doctor only spends 5 minutes with me before leaving. The last straw was when I had the first appointment of the day and the office opened late. After filling out the the standard checklist I was taken into the exam room to be asked the exact same questions. Then I was told that Dr Porter would not even be arriving into the office for another hour.

June 20th, 2016
great physician
Very knowledgably, genuine concern for patient, Kind.

February 18th, 2016
New patient
Dr. Porter spent time with us during our first visit in order to understand the diagnosis/prognosis. She was able to give us suggestions on new medication that might be better suited to the patients needs. First impression is that she is an excellent physician who is willing to look at things from a different perspective.

February 13th, 2016
Highly recommend
Dr. Porter has been a great doc - always prompt, attentive, and spends time to address all concerns. I regularly recommend her to friends who are unhappy with their current provider. The staff there have also been great to work with.

February 8th, 2016
I've not yet had a follow-up appointment. I will in 6 months.

January 25th, 2016
Excellent doctor. I transferred from an OSU doctor to Dr. Porter and can't be happier!

July 15th, 2015
Fabulous
Dr Porter is a caring, kind and smart doctor. She takes time, listens and enjoys her job.

June 16th, 2015
Receptionist very rude!

August 16th, 2013
AWESOME
I look forward to my visit because I know Dr Porter will pay attention, listen to me and work her magic. She is personable, caring and her personality matches her smile. I am an"older" patient-and Dr Porter wants to keep me healthy with suggestions-at the same time she respects my wishes and she exhibits true medical care of the mind, body and spirit.

May 17th, 2012
Staff is VERY rude!
The staff is VERY rude! I can not believe they still have any patients. I love the Dr.'s and so wish they would "clean" some house!

April 11th, 2012
Great doctor
My wife and I both go to Dr. Porter and we are very happy with the care that we receive. Dr. Porter is thorough and listens to the issues at hand before making a diagnosis. Her team is professional and courteous.

April 6th, 2012
Nope. 2 visits, looking for new dr.
Waited 45-60 minutes 1st visit, 30+ second. She was really nice, so I didn't make a big deal about my displeasure with the ridiculously long waits, but I mean...I had an appointment so what the hey? However, I can not get her to reply to my insurance company nor the pharmacist in order to call in a prescription of a daily maintenance drug. Does your insurance require a 90-day scrip? "We do not call in 90 day prescriptions for any insurance carrier". Say what?!? Don't believe me? Call and listen to the voice mail of her assistant (trust me, you won't reach a person). The above is a direct quote. I'm done fussing with this nonsense. Time to find a new doc.