A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Russell, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Russell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Rene Russell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill R. Russell practice?
- Dr. Jill Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Russell practices Family Medicine near North Plains, OR.
See North Plains Primary Care Doctors.