A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Ratain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Ratain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Ratain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratain graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ratain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Stacie Ratain MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jill S. Ratain practice?
- Dr. Jill Ratain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jill Ratain practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Rheumatologists.