A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Slater-Freedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Slater-Freedberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Slater-Freedberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater-Freedberg graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Slater-Freedberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Rebecca Slater-Freedberg MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jill R. Slater-Freedberg practice?
- Dr. Jill Slater-Freedberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Slater-Freedberg practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.