A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Slater-Freedberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater-Freedberg graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Slater-Freedberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
- Lowell General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slater-Freedberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jill Slater-Freedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill R. Slater-Freedberg practice?
Dr. Jill Slater-Freedberg practices Dermatology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Lexington Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian Slater-Freedberg, Dr. Jovita Slater-Freedberg, Dr. Juli Slater-Freedberg, Dr. Julia Slater-Freedberg, Dr. Juliana Slater-Freedberg, Dr. Julianna Slater-Freedberg