Dr. Jill Rieger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 14th, 2016
She may well be competent but has a highly abrasive personality.

June 9th, 2015
Wonderful primary care physican
Dr. Rieger is a real superstar. I came to her initially as a patient with an acute medical issue. She immediately worked her magic and got me to see the best specialist for me. I credit her with changing my life, all for the better. She is caring, prompt and returns calls quickly. I have referred several friends, which is my highest recommendation.

February 6th, 2015
Had my first visit with Dr. Jill Rieger for an annual physical. She was, personable, thorough during examination, and asked key health questions during my physical exam. She also recommended I have additional exams, and she did a follow up call to provide me with the results of my MRI scan. I'm very pleased with Dr. Rieger and know I made the right choice in selecting her as my new Primary Care Physician.

February 2nd, 2015
Very Satisfied
I was very pleased with this doctor. The office is a little out of the way but well worth it. Doctor Rieger shows a caring touch and seemed interested in me and my medical issues. Her pedigree, all Ivy League schools, is top notch. I would have no reservations recommending her or seeing her again.

February 2nd, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Rieger was very punctual for my appointment and quickly made me feel at ease. As we went through the exam, I felt totally comfortable with her "bedside manner", clinical knowledge, and comprehensiveness of her evaluation of me. I highly recommend Dr. Rieger for her kindness, warmth, generosity with her time, and knowledge of medicine. I am also a medical professional and plan to refer many of my own patients to her.

January 28th, 2015
Excellent
Great doc. Kind, compassionate and caring. I have referred my friends which is the best review possible.

January 8th, 2015
I had a terrible experience with Dr. Rieger. She rushed through the appointment, didn't listen and didn't seem to care outside of checking off boxes on the computer. Terrible beside manner - I had several things I needed to discuss with her and simply didn't bother because I knew I wasn't coming back

November 26th, 2009
Excellent Medical Consultant for Surgical Patients
Dr. Rieger is a very knowledgeable medical internist that consults on surgical patients. She has an outstanding bedside manner and follow through. I highly recommend her.