A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Roscoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Roscoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Roscoe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roscoe graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Roscoe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Denise Roscoe MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jill D. Roscoe practice?
- Dr. Jill Roscoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Roscoe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.