Dr. Jill Rosenstock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Rosenstock?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jill Rosenstock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017

Excellent Healthcare Provider

Very professional, thorough and personable.

October 1st, 2015

Great Doc

My family of 4 has seen Dr. Rosenstock for 7 yrs. we appreciate her professionalism and her treatment.

August 12th, 2015

She is very inventive and her bedside manner is impeccable.

June 26th, 2014

Fantastic doctor

I've been going to this office for 13 years and began seeing Dr. Rosenstock.

September 20th, 2012

I am a 58 year old woman Jill Rosenstock was my Dr in Warrenton,VA when she first started 14 years. She was by far the best Dr. I have ever had. I was crushed when she moved to Maryland and still think about driving the 2 or 3 hours to see her as my doctor! She is the best!

September 6th, 2012

Avoid this office if possible!

I had gotten into a recent car accident and called to make an appointment at Medpeds since I did not have a primary care physician. The office refused to see me even though I acquired neck injuries, and minor bodily injuries in the accident!! Here is why....About six months ago, I missed my first appointment with medpeds, and the office said that because I missed my initial appointment I wouldn't be able to make another appointment with them, ever. I wasn't happy about that, but it was my fault I missed it, so I said all right, I understand. Since my mom and sister use this office I thought they would be slightly considerate and compassionate about my situation and let me be seen with my injuries. No. I was told by the front desk lady that the office manager said she would not excuse my missed appointment from six months ago!!! I could not believe it. I would not recommend an office that lacks such sympathy and compassion for their customers or potential customers.

April 21st, 2011

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Rosenstock is the BEST doctor I've ever had. She seems to deal with children alot, but also has several adult patients (my mother and father see her too). She is extremely nice, and she lets you know that she truly cares about your well-being. She listens intently, and really understands where you are coming from. She's a very sweet, spunky, and cool middle-aged Caucasian woman. So easy to relate to and talk to, you never feel awkward or scared to tell her everything, from issues with depression to anything else (and that's coming from a shy person!). She's very smart, usually knows immediately what you mean and gives u several varying methods of action from which to chose; from medication to therapy to exercise and so forth. Quick to email u back via the Medpeds website. Can get appts fast, within a week. Visits can seem a little rushed sometimes, and you often have to wait at most an hr after your appt time, but ultimately, it is worth it for her compassionate medical demeanor. HIGHLY recommended!!

December 10th, 2010

Very Caring MD

Dr Rosenstock is a great listener, she makes the time to really hear what I am staying. She is very kind and caring.

June 7th, 2010

Best Doctor Ever

Dr Rosenstock is the ideal doctor that everyone seeks out. We first found her as a pediatrician for our daughter, but upon seeing what a fantastic job she does, my husband and I ended up selecting her as our general practioner!Dr. Rosenstock takes the time to listen, really learn, and make the best decisions for your health. She's even gone so far as to call us on her days off just to follow up to ensure that everything is ok. I would recommend her to anyone who was looking for a new doctor, and am so happy that we found her!

June 24th, 2009

Wonderful doctor!

She is the best doctor I have ever had. She never rushes through an appointment, answers all my questions or will find the answer if she doesn't know, she includes my opinion in treatment plans, and she is thorough with lab work. She is easily reached via email. Love her! She is the best :-)

March 16th, 2017