Dr. Jill Rosenthal Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jill Rosenthal?

Worse experience

Posted on May 6th, 2016

This doctor is very unprofessional. She tells you her emails are private, they are not, everyone at GH reads them, even the janitor. She writes very unprofessional things in emails, that then become part of your permenent chart, like her 14 yo daughter goes to Charles Wright Academy and yes she wrote her name. That her son and yes with name, is 28 and has bipolar, that her 84 yo husband has dementia, that she nursed her kids for 5 years and that she is an atheiest. All permanently writing into my chart for the next 20 or 30 years. But even creepier she writes, that she lays awake at night thinking about me, creepy. She mis diagnosed me which caused a huge severe reaction, and after I fired her, she continued to look in my chart and said it was need to know. What does she need to know if she is fired.

Excellent

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

I appreciated Dr. Rosenthal s thoroughness. Because I have Melanoma I have been to several dermatologists in my lifetime. I found Dr Rosenthal to be the best.

Posted on November 1st, 2016