A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Sangree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Sangree is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Sangree, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangree graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sangree has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Sangree MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jill Sangree practice?
- Dr. Jill Sangree has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Sangree practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.