A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Schenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Schenk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenk
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenk graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Schenk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Murphy Medical Center Inc
- Southwest Health System Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Tracey Schenk MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill T. Schenk practice?
- Dr. Jill Schenk has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jill Schenk practices Family Medicine near Cortez, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Shasta, CA and Mancos, CO.
See Cortez Family Physicians.