A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Sisselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Sisselman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Sisselman, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sisselman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sisselman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Castelle Sisselman DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill C. Sisselman practice?
- Dr. Jill Sisselman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Sisselman practices Family Medicine near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY.
See Massapequa Primary Care Doctors.