A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Snyder, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Snyder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Berwick Hospital Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snyder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 9 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill T. Snyder practice?
Dr. Jill Snyder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hazleton, PA.
See Hazleton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.