A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Snyder, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Snyder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Berwick Hospital Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill T Snyder DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jill T. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Jill Snyder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Snyder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwick, PA.
See Hazleton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.