Dr. Jill Speaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Speaker?

March 23rd, 2010

Be careful

Dr. Speaker is a great pediatrician if your child is well. When I encountered any sicknesses, I was often referred to another specialist (thus costing more) or told to "come back if he isn't better in a week." I stopped going for sicknesses. As a doctor, Dr. Speaker seems wonderful. She wants to talk to you and doesn't make you feel like you're taking too much time for well-baby/child check-ups. But, watch your bills! Since she codes her own transcriptions, if you talk about anything (even if she brings it up) outside of what may not be well-baby/child routine, she will bill you for it as another office visit. It's totally "legal" but not necessarily ethical. Bring your own notebook if you want to combat her transcription notes since otherwise it's your word against her office managers' word (since she won't talk to you about it even after repeatedly trying to talk to her). It was a pain to get a straight answer when trying to figure out what was going on after this last experience. I got a few different stories from the billing department & office manager. I was never allowed to talk to the doctor. It took 2 weeks for them to return a call that they said they'd return the next day. I called 3 times in that 2 weeks. The time before I was told they'd call back that day, they didn't. I called them again and the med assistant told me that the doctor was too busy. He finally answered my question the next day.Too many straws that finally broke my back. I loved the convenience of this place - so close. I loved the doctor's attitude when I dealt with her. But... when there are underhanded billing methods and people won't answer questions about a baby check... and you can't talk to the doctor about her own billing... well... that's enough.

March 16th, 2010

Great Doctor for your children. Not only cares for, but also provides in depth information about how your child should develop between visits. Would highly recommend.

September 10th, 2009

FANTASTIC IN ALL RESPECTS! The Best of the Best.

Dr.Speaker is bright, articulate, knowledgeable, caring and extremely patient. You never feel rushed in her presence. She's always upbeat and genuinely interested in the whole person, not just the malady at hand.She is not afraid to say, "I don't know" and will gladly refer a patient if she thinks additional help can be attained elsewhere. I really don't know what more a patient could want in a high quality physician.

October 7th, 2017