Dr. Jill Steinsiek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Steinsiek?

January 2nd, 2016

Dr. Jill Steinsick, MD A TOP CHOICE

Want reliable medical/care and attention? Dr. Jill is a top choice. Her follow up on your progress is way above average.Her attention to the latest uddates and her use of proper preventitive living habits makes for a well rounded healthy improvement in your health and lifestyle..

February 25th, 2015

A very obsessive compulsive person. She was lost in her focus on clerical issues and did not spend time listening or showing empathy. Very fanatical concerns with the slightest abnormality in test results. I did not have the feeling that she likes her work. There making a buck and frustrated with the drudgery of working with the average person, elitism. Worst part was the gossip. Yuck! Bad experience! Would not reccomend her to anyone!

September 20th, 2013

Very Caring, Compassionate Doctor

Dr, Steinsiek has helped me with so many of my health issues. If she doesn't know about certain issues she refers you excellent specialists in that particular area. She cares about you as a person, is very kind, and compassionate. She spends as much time with you as you need and tries t address all your issues. She is an excellent doctor. She is by far the best PCP I have had since I moved to Oregon. Tanya is an excellent MA. She gets back to me promptly with the answers to my questions if Dr. Steinsiek can't.

October 31st, 2012

Very Rude MA and Doctor who only wants to make money

I have an appointment with the doctor next week, but this week she won't refill my pain pills. Let me tell you, she only gives me 12 pills per year. I have had back issues for 16 years and it is documented. Because I haven't seen her in 6 months she refused to refill my RX until I had my appointment, but I am in pain now-with no help. Didn't seem to care about me as a patient. I decided to cancel my appointment so that I could see someone else, the MA on the phone for Dr. Steinsiek said she didn't have to speak to me anymore since I was not Dr. Steinsiek's patient. A little more background-I am a coumadin patient. I have not had my blood draw in 6 months, due to no insurance, but I have been on coumadin for multiple years and my levels are always the same. The MA-Tanya- had no answers or help for me-after playing phone tag for two days, and me making an appointment with a chiropractor, I am told that she will not refill my RX. I find this very uncaring. I could understand if I was asking for a refill on my pain meds after 1 month, but it had been 6 months.

February 10th, 2012

She is the best!

She is so knowledgable and takes as much time as you need, therefore, her appointments can get backed up by afternoon. I've had wait times of anywhere between 5 minutes and 45 minutes. Just depends.

August 9th, 2016