A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Studley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Studley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Studley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Studley graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Studley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Studley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans