Overall Review

October 30th, 2016
Exceptional physician
Dr. Studley is exceptionally good. She respects her patients. Explains anything asked. Very good with elderly (I'm 74). Well educated and well versed in geriatric care. She is sincere in caring for her patients.

September 19th, 2016
Getting very tired of things not being done, phone calls not being returned. The doctor herself is very good. But dealing with this office makes us consider changing doctors.

January 11th, 2016
unavailable doctor and NP without passion.
I feel I should leave something to help others with the surprise I had. The office system with this doctor is quite weird. If you want to take your parents there, I think you should know. it's hard to make an appointment going through main number then the office. Once appointment is made, the staff was very friendly and nice. I witnessed that staff with a big smile was handling old seniors who were clueless of what they were saying First surprise, the patient don't see an doctor with the visit but see nurse practioner. I was also notified the doctor may not be available any appointment and will see the nurse practioner in such case. Second: I was to forced to have 30 minute follow up with the doctor in 5 months which was the first available slot?. I asked what for? they said it's to see the doctor for the first time face to face. but again, I was also warned the doctor may not be available without notice. Third, the NP was nice and friendly but she didn't know the all of substance of medication my mother takes. I suppose that could happen. but she didn't even try to look up. I asked what to do with the refill. The answer was " I don't know". Also she had very misleading information for other specialists. like spine doctor only recommend and will do surgery if you see them. Fourth, NP said my mother should stop taking vitamins that were recommended by doctors. Per her recent study shows it's not needed. With that news, I checked with doctors who asked me what kind of qualification the NP had. The doctor may be nice one if I can finally see her. With a half year waiting to see 30 minutes, I am not sure if she will become my mother’s doctor in the future. I give 3 three stars just because of good staffs working there. The medical knowledge of NP was questionable to me.

January 31st, 2015
Dr. Studley is a wonderful physician So kind and caring Spends time with me!

October 1st, 2012
Love Dr. Studley, she is so kind and caring. I feel I can share any health issues with her and she will take the time needed to explain the problems and make me feel at ease.