Dr. Jill Summerfield MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Seattle, WA

April 16th, 2015
Not impressed
Cannot walk today from back pain. Left 3 voicemails with the company to resend my referral to the back doctor so I could get in. Finally I get told at 430pm, that the doctor won't see me anymore and I need to see another doc in the practice. Even though she has been seeing my mom for years. We wanted to keep the same doc so the doc knew our medical history. I have to come in and pay again to get the same referral to another back doctor for insurance purposes. It's a joke they can't just fax it over for me. Now I have a wasted day in pain and need to pay another doctor to write up a referral to another company. It would have been nice if they informed me of this when I called in the morning or if they just re sent my referral.

August 16th, 2011
wonderful Dr. Caring & compassionate.I am treated as a partner in my care. Excellent communicatio n.The best internal medicine Dr I have ever had! Able to deal w/complex medical problems.

July 5th, 2011
I've been seeing Dr. Summerfield for over 15 years. She is caring, she listens, and she treats me like an adult and a partner in my health care. Can't ask for more than that!