Dr. Jill Taylor DO Patient Reviews

June 15th, 2017
Great Experience/ Fun / Uplifting
Dr. Taylor and staff has what it takes!!! ALL STARS

May 30th, 2017
Finally, a doctor and staff that LISTEN.
As a US Navy veteran, I'd been utilizing my VA "benefits" for healthcare. No one at VA had a clue...but Dr. Taylor had it figured out quickly. She prescribed bioidentical hormones which I've been taking for over two years. I cannot believe how much better I feel and function. Thank you, Dr. Taylor.

March 3rd, 2016
Good Dr. bad practice
Very confusing system, the office staff is a hot mess. I have been hung up on so many times when I have called to have medical records transferred. I would not recommend them to a friend. Dr. Taylor is fine, but I feel like the office as a whole is just a mess.

January 30th, 2016
Dr. Taylor's Pa
I took my son to see him and we saw the PA and he was rude and unhelpful. We were with him less then 10 minutes and charged 160 dollars, We will not be back.

November 27th, 2015
Bad Experience with Dr. Taylor
I`d never had a Dr. who cussed so much. Found it very unprofessional. Charged me co-pays on prescriptions I needed monthly but I didn`t need appt. Insisted I needed "her" vitimins and hormone pills from her pharmacy. Insulted me for not knowing the skin condition on my arms. I was with her about 6 months and it was 6 months too that I stayed with her.

February 27th, 2015
Amazing Doctor for Fibromyalgia Patients
I can't say enough good about dr. Taylor and the work she is doing. I have fibromyalgia but have nearly no pain due to dr.Taylor and the hormones, vitamins and diet she put me on. If you have fibromyalgia, you need to see her ASAP

May 12th, 2014
Over $5,000 in out of pocket cost for Bloodwork
I initially went to Dr. Taylor because I knew I needed hormone replacement and wanted to use the bio-identical type. First visit did not even see Dr. Taylor. PA did evaluation (ask lots of questions) drew blood for testing. Never ONCE indicated at all that it would be all these different types of blood tests checking for a wide range of possible issues. Which if you test enough, you'll find something out of whack. Had to wait 2 weeks for results. In the meantime got a call from her office wanting to schedule all these different types of test for no real reason other than you mention during your visit that you have a little pain in your legs from time to time, or you have to go to the restroom a little more frequently now. Hello, I'm 51 and I've had a hysterectomy, mystery solved. So I had to tell them no on all the extra testing. Now I'm over two months since I went in and I just received notice from BCBS that I have another lab bill on the BLOOD WORK. This one is for over $3500 my cost. That brings the grand total to over $5,000 my cost for BLOOD WORK. Can you imagine? Go to a doctor to feel better, but you end up worse off because of the stress trying to figure out how in the heck you are going to pay for this. I cancelled all my appts. with Dr. Taylor. After reading other reviews I wish I had not gone to her to begin with. STAY AWAY FROM TAYLOR FAMILY PRACTICE IN KINGWOOD, TX

April 6th, 2013
Speaking as a former patient
I saw Dr Taylor for over 2 years. I'm no longer with her now as a result of the following: 1) She does not communicate well - when she does speak, the f* word comes out frequently and she complains to patients about personal dislikes. 2) she is massively disorganized - no summary of services are provided at check out - just a credit card receipt. If you ask for a list of services provided that day, they tell you they don't give receipts. 3) If she tells you to come back in 6 months, and you do, she fusses at you because you didn't come back after 1-2 months. If she tells you there's no need to come back unless you have problems, she fusses at you for not making routine appts. 4) After the first few visits, if you don't make progressl, she sends you back to the lab for more tests than I've seen people get in a hospital (no exaggeration) which are incredibly expensive (if you pay cash - about $700 worth, for starters). She complains when she has to send you to an in-network lab, and makes no bones about her displeasure and loathes anything to do with insurance. 5) She has lost a lot of my original paperwork, and notes saying they were never in the files. That's when I decided to look for another doctor. 6) Her office exam rooms are filled with Facebook and various promotional items. Very unprofessional and cluttered. Compliment: Her newer staff and nurse practitioner are great. They help you with appt times and dates you need, and try to keep you comfortable while you wait. The former office manager was chaotic and would not relay messages correctly. This is a positive change in the last year.

December 1st, 2012
Misled
I have never been so disatisfied with a professional as I am with Dr.Taylor As stated by others on this thread it seems as if she is more into self promotion that anything else.I had blood work done that was sent to a lab which was out of my network.I received a bill from them that did not identify it as a lab for an outragous amount.I later learned it was her lab.It seems all other Drs.,Pharmacies and Vitamins are all crap except hers.Do your research before seeing her

October 29th, 2012
NEVER AGAIN!!!!!
I went to Dr Taylor on a Wednesday she told me I was on all the wrong meds my other Docs were quacks and I need all new lab testing (which is not covered under insurance because, well she does it in her own office at Taylor Labs) and I would need all new medicine which she only allows to be filled at her Pharamacy. I had a reaction to the medication could not get a phone call back on Friday, Saturday, or Monday each of the days I called. Thank Goodness I have enough common sense to take myself off the medications and not wait on her or her office staff to even give me a call to see if I was still alive. Now we will see how much I have to pay for this GREAT SERVICE I did not receive. After looking online today I found she has sanctions here in Texas and had her license revoked in NY.... makes me wish I would have researched a little more before I wasted my hard earned dollar on this one....

September 30th, 2012
Stay Away!
As a newcomer to Texas, I only needed a prescription refill. Dr. Taylor went against my specific request and prescribed another type of HRT which was disasterous. She also felt the need to confide in me about her personal problems. The nurse sent me into an adjoining lab for tests but apparently didn't know that dept had closed for the day and I got locked in. I used the office phones system to call their receptionist to "release" me. Completely incompetent and inprofessional.

August 16th, 2012
Fowl, Rude, and offered NO help!
First her staff is unhelpful and rude. I was told I would receive a call prior to appt and never did. When I got there and still had questions the male receptionist told the girl, oh yeah I saw a sticky note on that the other day but never called.... really?Dr. Taylor spent more time discussing why she is qualified then actually treating me. This was wierd because I never doubted her education or experience. The worst part is her derogatory language. If you want to cuss, call people a b, etc do that on your own time, but be professional enough not to impose your way of life on people who are stuck in a room with you unable to leave.The best part was after 2 hours finally getting ready to leave she gave zero advice. Literally, she told me about a soap. No prescriptions, vitamins, suggestions, anything! She did enjoy billing my insurance for every possible thing though.