A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Trice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Trice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trice
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Trice Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trice graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Trice has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Ellen Trice MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Trice practice?
- Dr. Jill Trice has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jill Trice practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Neurologists.