A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Trice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Trice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trice graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Trice has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Trice practice?
Dr. Jill Trice practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Neurologists.