this is my doctor! show details this is my doctor!
by carla roedell on Aug 5th, 2014

This is my doctor, respectable, understanding and her work that she does is a very important to her and to the people that she takes care of everyday. She has been a grate friend to me and to my family. we have been she her for a very long time. And her nurse Vickie is a very all some lady! Thank You doctor Valerius

I don't normally write reviews, however... show details I don't normally write reviews, however...
by Gayle Moeller on Apr 11th, 2014

After reading the oldest review below and contrasting it with the other reviews I had to write this one. Dr. Valerius is a functional medicine practitioner and provides the least medical interference necessary to effect either a cure or, in the case of chronic conditions, management. Circumcision exceeds that philosophy, in my opinion, Dr. Valerius would never support that approach. In my experience, with two parents divided over the issue she would deliver the arguments both for and against and leave the choice to them. Apparently, the reviewer feels so much guilt over she and her husband's choice she has chosen to lash out in an anonymous and public forum. If you are looking for a wonderful doctor for your family, do not hesitate to call Dr. Valerius! She sees my entire family and has become a trusted ally.

Feb 1st, 2013

GREAT doctor. Always willing to try new things. Uses many different methods of treatment. I have a rare condition and she did not stop searching until she figured it out.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Dec 27th, 2010

I have used Dr. Valerius for all our family members. She is down to earth, straight-forward, knowledgeable, approachable and compassionate. We particularly appreciated her non-intrusive approach to medicine, meaning that she starts with the least invasive, yet still effective treatments. Too many other doctors want to go with aggressive and high-cost options right off the bat. I have recommended her to many of my friends who have also loved her!