Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  this is my doctor!  |  show details
by carla roedell on Aug 5th, 2014

This is my doctor, respectable, understanding and her work that she does is a very important to her and to the people that she takes care of everyday. She has been a grate friend to me and to my family. we have been she her for a very long time. And her nurse Vickie is a very all some lady! Thank You doctor Valerius

|  I don't normally write reviews, however...  |  show details
by Gayle Moeller on Apr 11th, 2014

After reading the oldest review below and contrasting it with the other reviews I had to write this one. Dr. Valerius is a functional medicine practitioner and provides the least medical interference necessary to effect either a cure or, in the case of chronic conditions, management. Circumcision exceeds that philosophy, in my opinion, Dr. Valerius would never support that approach. In my experience, with two parents divided over the issue she would deliver the arguments both for and against and leave the choice to them. Apparently, the reviewer feels so much guilt over she and her husband's choice she has chosen to lash out in an anonymous and public forum. If you are looking for a wonderful doctor for your family, do not hesitate to call Dr. Valerius! She sees my entire family and has become a trusted ally.

|  show details
Feb 1st, 2013

GREAT doctor. Always willing to try new things. Uses many different methods of treatment. I have a rare condition and she did not stop searching until she figured it out.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

I have used Dr. Valerius for all our family members. She is down to earth, straight-forward, knowledgeable, approachable and compassionate. We particularly appreciated her non-intrusive approach to medicine, meaning that she starts with the least invasive, yet still effective treatments. Too many other doctors want to go with aggressive and high-cost options right off the bat. I have recommended her to many of my friends who have also loved her!

|  She gave us biased information and my son needed stitches  |  show details
by Kelly Bunnell on Nov 23rd, 2010

I don't know if anyone will ever read this but I want to share my story. In 2004 I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. My husband and I could not come to an agreement on circumcision. I did not want to do it because I had learned that it is a painful and unnecessary procedure that is NOT recommended by the AAP or the AAFP. My husband (who is circumcised) insisted we do it. When we asked Dr Valerius about it, she said she was "pro-circ and thinks it should be done". My son needed stitches in his penis after she circumcised it.I am sharing this because I regret circumcising my son. I trusted Dr Valerius to provide us with accurate and unbiased information so we could make a fully informed decision. Maybe it wouldn't have a made a difference to my husband, but at the very least it could have opened his mind a little to think about what we were really doing to our baby.We had 2 more boys and left them intact. I hope that Dr Valerius has since then become educated on the value and function of the foreskin and is sharing more accurate information with parents.