A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Valuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Valuch, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Valuch graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Valuch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Elaine Valuch DO is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Valuch practice?
- Dr. Jill Valuch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jill Valuch practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.