A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Valuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Valuch, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Valuch graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Valuch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valuch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Valuch practice?
Dr. Jill Valuch practices Pediatrics near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Ephrata Pediatricians.