A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Van Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Van Horn is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Van Horn, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Horn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Elaine Van Horn DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Van Horn practice?
- Dr. Jill Van Horn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Van Horn practices Family Medicine near Ennis, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA.
See Ennis Family Physicians.