inactive

2.6
  • 5 reviews

February 22nd, 2012
Worthless
Mis-diagnosed time and time again. The office assistance are rude and incompetent. Ruined my mental health with different attempts at anti depressants, even tho I had expressed to her that I do not believe in them. I strongly advise the reader to look for an alternative doctor.

February 20th, 2012
Very knowledgeable
I've never had a woman for a Doctor and now I am wondering why. Dr. Van Horn is not only a kind and thoughtful person she is very knowledgeable and follows through. I would recommend her to most anyone who wants a woman doctor who truly cares about her patients.

July 14th, 2011
Great Doc!
Dr. Van Horn is a great doctor. She is knowledgeable, personable and caring. I like her straightforwardness, too.

July 7th, 2011
Wish her front office where not so snotty
Dr has good manners; wish she would rub off on her front office staff girls. Very rude! Very Snotty!

June 24th, 2010
Great First Appointment
I was apprehensive as I had not been to a personal doctor in 20 years - I used walk-in clinics for primary care. It was time to really take stock and find a doctor who would listen to me and allow me to be a partner in my own health care. I was at ease during my first appointment and Dr. Van Horn spent a good deal of time with me going over my history. My follow-up appointment went well and I saw her again for another health issue. I have been very pleased and recommended her to 2 other friends who have made appointments.

March 11th, 2010
Ok as a Dr. but does not give personal follow up care. Potential to be a great MD. However, not very good at understanding she is working with real people whom are all different with different strengths and weakness.