Family Physicians

2203 W Lampasas St
Suite 211
Ennis, TX 75119
972-875-3997
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Citizen  |  show details
by JimmyD on Oct 31st, 2013

Beware: October 28, 2013 this physician skipped town after bidding $6 Million during a tax auction costing the local community time and money. If this is how she conducts her life how will she conduct your treatment?

|  Worthless  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

Mis-diagnosed time and time again. The office assistance are rude and incompetent. Ruined my mental health with different attempts at anti depressants, even tho I had expressed to her that I do not believe in them. I strongly advise the reader to look for an alternative doctor.

|  Very knowledgeable  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

I've never had a woman for a Doctor and now I am wondering why. Dr. Van Horn is not only a kind and thoughtful person she is very knowledgeable and follows through. I would recommend her to most anyone who wants a woman doctor who truly cares about her patients.

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. Van Horn is a great doctor. She is knowledgeable, personable and caring. I like her straightforwardness, too.

|  Wish her front office where not so snotty  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

Dr has good manners; wish she would rub off on her front office staff girls. Very rude! Very Snotty!

|  Great First Appointment  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2010

I was apprehensive as I had not been to a personal doctor in 20 years - I used walk-in clinics for primary care. It was time to really take stock and find a doctor who would listen to me and allow me to be a partner in my own health care. I was at ease during my first appointment and Dr. Van Horn spent a good deal of time with me going over my history. My follow-up appointment went well and I saw her again for another health issue. I have been very pleased and recommended her to 2 other friends who have made appointments.

|  show details
Mar 11th, 2010

Ok as a Dr. but does not give personal follow up care. Potential to be a great MD. However, not very good at understanding she is working with real people whom are all different with different strengths and weakness.