Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.0

Citizen show details Citizen
by JimmyD on Oct 31st, 2013

Beware: October 28, 2013 this physician skipped town after bidding $6 Million during a tax auction costing the local community time and money. If this is how she conducts her life how will she conduct your treatment?

Worthless show details Worthless
Feb 22nd, 2012

Mis-diagnosed time and time again. The office assistance are rude and incompetent. Ruined my mental health with different attempts at anti depressants, even tho I had expressed to her that I do not believe in them. I strongly advise the reader to look for an alternative doctor.

Very knowledgeable show details Very knowledgeable
Feb 20th, 2012

I've never had a woman for a Doctor and now I am wondering why. Dr. Van Horn is not only a kind and thoughtful person she is very knowledgeable and follows through. I would recommend her to most anyone who wants a woman doctor who truly cares about her patients.

Great Doc! show details Great Doc!
Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. Van Horn is a great doctor. She is knowledgeable, personable and caring. I like her straightforwardness, too.

Wish her front office where not so snotty show details Wish her front office where not so snotty
Jul 7th, 2011

Dr has good manners; wish she would rub off on her front office staff girls. Very rude! Very Snotty!

Great First Appointment show details Great First Appointment
Jun 24th, 2010

I was apprehensive as I had not been to a personal doctor in 20 years - I used walk-in clinics for primary care. It was time to really take stock and find a doctor who would listen to me and allow me to be a partner in my own health care. I was at ease during my first appointment and Dr. Van Horn spent a good deal of time with me going over my history. My follow-up appointment went well and I saw her again for another health issue. I have been very pleased and recommended her to 2 other friends who have made appointments.

Mar 11th, 2010

Ok as a Dr. but does not give personal follow up care. Potential to be a great MD. However, not very good at understanding she is working with real people whom are all different with different strengths and weakness.