A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Waggoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Waggoner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Waggoner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Waggoner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Waggoner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Waggoner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill Waggoner practice?
- Dr. Jill Waggoner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jill Waggoner practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.