A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Wallner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Wallner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wallner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallner graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Cumberland County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Margaret Wallner MD is a female General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Wallner practice?
- Dr. Jill Wallner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Wallner practices General Practice near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville General Practitioners.