A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Wallner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Wallner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallner
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wallner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallner graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Cumberland County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Margaret Wallner MD is a female General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Wallner practice?
- Dr. Jill Wallner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Wallner practices General Practice near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville General Practitioners.