A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Waters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Waters, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Mercer University, Macon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Waters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Mullins Waters MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Waters practice?
- Dr. Jill Waters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Waters practices Pediatrics near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Forsyth, GA.
See Macon Pediatricians.