A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Wireman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Wireman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wireman graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wireman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Indian Path Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wireman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan