A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Wirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Wirth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wirth
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wirth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Wirth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirth graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wirth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Wirth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill Wirth practice?
- Dr. Jill Wirth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jill Wirth practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Washington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Morton, IL.
See Washington Family Physicians.