A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Wirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Wirth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wirth
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wirth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Wirth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirth graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wirth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Wirth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill Wirth practice?
- Dr. Jill Wirth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jill Wirth practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Washington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Morton, IL.
See Washington Primary Care Doctors and Washington Sports Medicine Doctors.