A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Wolf is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Wolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Ellen Wolf MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Jill Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Wolf practices Internal Medicine near Little Elm, TX.
See Little Elm Internists.