A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Zeitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Zeitlin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Zeitlin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitlin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Zeitlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Zeitlin MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jill Zeitlin practice?
- Dr. Jill Zeitlin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jill Zeitlin practices Otolaryngology near Sleepy Hollow, NY.