A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Zeitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Zeitlin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeitlin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zeitlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Zeitlin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitlin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Zeitlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Zeitlin MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jill Zeitlin practice?
- Dr. Jill Zeitlin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jill Zeitlin practices Otolaryngology near Sleepy Hollow, NY.