A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Zeitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Zeitlin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitlin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Zeitlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeitlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill F. Zeitlin practice?
Dr. Jill Zeitlin practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Surgery near Sleepy Hollow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Sleepy Hollow Otolaryngologists and Sleepy Hollow Surgeons.